14 October 2009

Purpose of this Blog:

This is a blog that I have set up to allow me to document my travels abroad this Spring 2010. Hopefully, it will serve as a tool to keep family, and others who are interested, informed in my day-to-day adventures, as well as a journal to trigger memories in the years to come. I suppose this first post is quite premature as I will not depart for another four months, but I will use this time to familiarize myself with this new experience of "blogging." Thank you in advance for reading, and I hope you will enjoy following my time abroad!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, hi there, ho there...how about posting the address of your school and the hospital in which you'll be working, so that folks who know Argentina can see where you'll be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I should have mentioned that right away:

    I am living on Rio de Janeiro which is close to Av. Angel Gallardo and the Parque de Centenario in the Palermo Viejo section. The school is farther east, north of Av. Correintes and Av. Cordoba very close to the intersection of Paraguay and Reconquista. The program is called Argentina I.L.E.E. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to amend my previous comment by clarifying that I am actually close to the border of Palermo and Cabellito, and the address changes depending on the company using it. Also, the program Argentina I.L.E.E. uses the facilities of E.B.A., Estudio Buenos Aires, which is the name of the actual school I attend.

    ReplyDelete